RBSE Class 10 English Study
Material: First Flight – Lesson 3: Two Stories about Flying - Part I: His
First Flight
1. Chapter Title &
Author
Find:
5. MAINCHARACTERS / CHARACTER SKETCHES
10. TEXTBOOK
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
11.ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
15.MULTIPLE-CHOICE QUESTIONS (MCQs)
English:
Chapter: Two Stories about Flying
Part I: His First Flight
Author: Liam O’Flaherty
Hindi:
अध्याय: उड़ान के बारे में दो कहानियाँ
भाग I: उसकी पहली उड़ान
लेखक: लियाम ओ'फ्लाहर्टी
(Liam O’Flaherty)
About the Author / लेखक के बारे में:
Liam O’Flaherty (1896–1984) was an Irish novelist and short-story writer. His
story His First Flight presents a young seagull overcoming fear and
gaining confidence through his first flight.
हिंदी में:
लियाम ओ'फ्लाहर्टी
(1896–1984) आयरलैंड के प्रसिद्ध उपन्यासकार और लघुकथा लेखक थे। His
First Flight में एक युवा सीगल के पहली बार उड़ान भरने के माध्यम से भय पर विजय पाने और आत्मविश्वास प्राप्त करने की कहानी प्रस्तुत की गई है।
.jpg)
0 Comments